fredag 25 februari 2022

The musings of a male sexist masochist and his favorite waifus

 Everytime I finish a page of coloring RTWP I'm so sick of it. I just want to post it and get rid of it. I'm a bit proud though, 'cause some panels look good. And I can't believe I did something creative, that I think noone has done before? Which is a cool feeling.Then you read a real comic or watch a really good movie or some fantastic piece of music and you feel like jumping into the mines of Moria. No point in trying right? But you still do it, I guess that's what Tolkien did for example. He did not just shit out Fellowship with no effort and preparation and hours upon hours of writing and reading. Noone gets it right the first try right? (I'm not in any way comparing myself to Tolkien lol)

On a side note, if you wonder what my relation to Xena: Warrior Princess is, I haven't watched it since I was nine years old. It's a bit embarrasing actually. I remember she was pretty bad ass. And I borrowed the noun phrase for Robert. Is it called noun phrase? What is it? Gandalf the grey, for example. Is it just a name? 

A reboot of Xena: Warrior Princess is in development - The ... 

I wonder if this is just a male thing. Why do I love women who know their way around a sword. I don't think I'm alone. Red Sonja, Ghita of Alizarr, Axa (?) and so forth.

Axa - Softcover - Comic von E.Romero - Topzustand !!! | eBay 

I think it took off with the publication of Heavy Metal and its adult comics. Having a sexy heroine as a protagonist certainly was appealing to me as a young kid. Sex sells right? Then you grow up, except I did not. I always pick the hot woman in a video game. I've played the Skyrim mods where you play as a half nude amazon with inproper boob and ass size.

I don't think all women despise the strong woman who kills stuff. Like Buffy, she's not too sexualized but she's stupid hot. God damn. 

10 Shows That Wouldn’t Exist without ‘Buffy the Vampire ... 

Such a perfect cast. Then I wonder, who was this intended for? Guys like me? I fell for it, for sure. I have a female friend who had the hots for Alyson Hannigan in that show lol.

Really drawn to its extreme of girls with swords is of course something that originated from Japan. But there's no counterpart for it anywhere. It's just babes with swords. Period. It's fucking awesome.

Melona, the pink, cute evil girl (whom you can't see are evil on a first glance), straight up shoots acid from her tits when she fights. Holy cow.

 

Queen's blade 

 I mostly blame the comic Cat Claw by Bane Kerac for inspiring me to make well drawn but shitty comics. I've tried to read the whole thing, it's quite bad. But when I was fourteen, it fucking blew my mind. I read the issue I bought when I was a kid but threw away, and it's like nothing else. Cat Claw is so fucking bad ass when she hops around the town like Spider Man and always get her attire ripped open in a fight. I wonder why? Lol.

Cat Claw - 1990 : vintageads

Sometimes I reflect upon my fascination of well endowed women that dominates and behaves very masculine. I would not mind being dominated by a woman. In fact, that would be awesome. The first time I made out with a girl I begged her to put a knife to my throat. That was pretty fucked up right? I've yet to try being pegged and all that shit, sometime maybe. It's not a priority right at the moment though. I was happy to see the reactions to the Resident Evil woman, and I how "scary" it was to confront her and being killed? Lol.

"Resident Evil: Village": Lady Dimitrescu sorgt für "horny ... 

Cat Claw deserves her own blog post. Which I might be writing in the future.

Now I'm going to eat crisps, drink cola zero and watch bad tv. 

I might do some life drawing to take a break from RTWP. Here's something I did the other month:

Life drawing makes me feel like a real artist that's just not thinking about sex all the time. The irony is apparent when I the first choice is to draw naked women. (Remember it's classy art if you don't get a boner! lol)

 Cheers.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar